CALL US: (02) 6362 0448
- For the Central NSW Business Enterprise to be the one-stop-shop for Small Medium Enterprises offering business advice, counselling and training
- To be recognised by the wider community as the key contact for business services and referrals.
- To set and achieve high standards of competencies and service to business, which is supported by professional mentors from within the ten local govenment areas.
- To continuously expand our client base by consistently monitoring and measuring our effectiveness through client surveys.
- Clearly identify the needs of the ten LGA’s we represent and match those in need to the resources and assistance available.
“To assist in the generation of employment, through the development and promotion of viable and sustainable local enterprise throughout Central NSW, by providing professional business counselling, mentoring and the facilitation of training.”
To become widely known and accepted as an integral part of the communities we service, based on our high standards as a key facilitator of enterprise and business services.