CALL US: (02) 6362 0448
BEC Biz Solutions
Welcome to BEC Biz Solutions... a range of business advisory and knowledge building workshops designed especially for small business owners throughout the Central West of NSW.
Experience...BEC BIZ SOLUTIONS
BEC Biz Solutions is designed to empower, strengthen and build the business knowledge and confidence of small business owners throughout the Central NSW Region. The BEC Biz Solutions program will provide relevant, low cost advisory services that will be practical, flexible and focused.
As a small business owner you can access:
- one-on-one tailored business advisory services
- face-to-face meetings
- virtual/online meetings
- small group training for up to 10 people at a time
- access to mentoring networks for businesses throughout the Central NSW Region
What Can I Learn?
BEC Biz Solutions will develop business related skills and knowledge in five main areas:
Funding Avenues & Financial Analysis
- Independent information and guidance on available banking and finance products
- How to present finance bids
- Effective cash flow management processes and financial data interpretation
- Referrals to accounting advice
- Diagnostic assessment of current business operations, followed by business planning advice that meets identified needs
- Assistance in preparing marketing plans on promotional opportunities and advertising options
- Guidance on entering new markets and the feasibility of new business ideas, including exporting products or services
- Referrals to other providers that have specific experience in a given industry or business proposition
Making the most of your talent and team
- guidance on human resource strategies, including recruitment, employment and Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) requirements
- Advisory service meetings and networking opportunities
- Talent recruitment and retention tools
- Training programmes to inform enterprising people about significant new regulations and/or relevant Australian Government business initiatives
- Assistance with creating, reviewing and implementing business plans, assessing and improving supply-chain management, succession planning and creating security over leased premises or intellectual property
- Assistance to access appropriate legal advice, including on licensing, retail tenancy, intellectual property and credit management
- Advice and assistance on e-commerce take-up
- Advice and assistance with information technology and broadband services issues
- Advice on adopting technology concepts to assist with marketing, managing and growing ideas.
Under this program the BEC has developed the Central West Business Innovation & Sustainability Program (CWBISP) - a series of workshops and mentor support for Small to Medium Enterprises (SME's) within the Central NSW Region. CWBISP provides a series of workshops in the above five (5) streams with Industry Experts to provide small business owners and intenders with high quality business information to assist them develop innovative and sustainable business practices to grow their enterprise. This is followed up with mentor support by our Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) advisor as attendees implement the strategies learnt from attending these skills development workshops within their own enterprise.
Visit our events page to see the latest workshops on offer or contact our ASBAS advisor at
This project is an initiative of the Australian Government under AusIndustry’s Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) program.